EssenceOfScienceEssenceOfScience

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans
EssenceOfScience
  • Add Friend
Age / Gender:
n/a, Male
Location:
Location not disclosed
Joined:
12/6/11
All Stats >

I sit at home, watching YouTube, surfing Google and Wikipedia... 40% of the time I'm sleeping and taking care of my basic needs. the other 60% is spent in front of the computer, doing, well... I'm a weird and eccentric guy and I love it!

User Statshot

Community Stats
Level 2 Blank Slate
Normal Whistle
Ranked as Civilian

Contact Info / Websites

Recent Game Medals

Mutation 10 Points Complete all 6 endings Medal Stats.
Showdown Survivor 10 Points Complete any 1 ending Medal Stats.


Total Medals Earned: 2 (From 1 different game.)

Latest Audio Submissions

EoS - Offence Failure Industrial Song
EoS - The Little Friend Experimental Song
EoS - Lands of Sorcery Miscellaneous Song
EoS - Dial Miscellaneous Song